I was meeting with a prospective client “John” the other day and he asked me a great question as to why his family should work with The High Net Worth Advisory Group. My answer was simple, as is our reputation: brutally honest. I said “With the right amount of knowledge anyone can figure the stock market out and become a good investor. However, obtaining this knowledge takes time. Keeping informed as to the day-to-day gyrations of global economics and their effect on the capital markets takes time. Learning and understanding advanced financial planning techniques take time. Keeping abreast of the tax laws and policies coming out of Washington on a regular basis takes time. Managing your emotions as to volatility and understanding how to truly separate the noise from the news so as not to overreact takes time. Coordinating with all your other advisors as to being on the same page in order to reach your goals and objectives takes time.” I finished my answer to his well-thought-out question, “John, do you have the time?” Or better yet “Is this how you want to spend your time?”
As clients of The High Net Worth Advisory Group, you already know the answer. Your time is far better off spent with family, building great businesses, volunteering for causes you believe in, and most importantly, yet often overlooked, enjoying the short amount of time we all have on this little blue ball that travels around the sun. The team at The High Net Worth Advisory Group understands that the greatest gift we can give you is our time, so you can have more of yours.
2021 will soon be behind us. Lessons have been learned over the past two years as to what is really important. What is important to us is our families and all of you whom we serve. After all, we believe that anyone associated with The High Net Worth Advisory Group is part of the family. Families take care of each other. Through the good times and the bad, we will be here for you and your family.
2022 will bring an exciting chapter into the history book for The High Net Worth Advisory Group as we relocate into our new 7,000 sq ft stand-alone building. Our successful growth is directly related to the number of family and friends you have introduced to us. We firmly believe that the future of wealth management will be centered around full disclosure, fiduciary responsibility, combined with the compassion of caring for those we serve. We will continue to lead the way with those beliefs.
I challenge the saying that “you can always make more money, but you can’t make more time.” Why not both? We will try and give you more time by worrying about your money while you go off and worrying about spending time with loved ones and chasing life’s dreams. Sounds like a winning strategy to me.
Thank you for the continued confidence and trust that you have placed in us. May you all have a joyful and peace-filled holiday season and a great start to the new year! Let us all pick a New Year’s resolution, “Now that I have some more time I will do _______!” Use this time, to seize the day and the life that lies ahead.
With our warmest holiday wishes!
This year, in celebration of the Holiday Season we have chosen to donate to a number of women’s, children’s, and veteran’s facilities throughout the country as our gift to all of you.
- Boys & Girls Club of Boston
- Boston, MA
- Invest in a child. Inspire a future.
- Kids Food Basket
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Kid’s Food Basket nourishes children to reach their full potential.
- Raleigh Rescue Mission
- Raleigh, NC
- New Life Begins Here.
- Ronald McDonald House Atlanta
- Atlanta, GA
- Keeping families close when it matters most.
- SAFE Alliance
- Austin, TX
- Dedicated to stopping abuse for everyone.
- Shelter for Abused Women & Children
- Naples, FL
- To Prevent. To Protect. To Prevail.
- STARability Foundation – Angel Fund, Tuition Assistance
- Naples, FL
- Our mission is to transform the lives of individuals with disabilities through social, vocational and educational connections to the community, while strengthening awareness and respect for individual abilities.
- Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
- Memphis, TN & Nationally
- Finding cures. Saving children.
- Stephen Siller Tunnel To Towers Foundation
- Staten Island, NY & Nationally
- Honors our military and first responders who continue to make the supreme sacrifice of the life and limb for our country.
- Wounded Warriors Family Support
- Omaha, NE
- To provide support to the families of those who have been wounded, injured or killed during combat operations. The families of our casualties suffer in many ways: some financially, some psychologically.
Due diligence reviews were conducted on each charity listed above by using Charity Navigator, the largest and most-utilized charity evaluator in America, helping guide intelligent giving. https://www.charitynavigator.org/
The High Net Worth Advisory Group, LLC is registered as an investment adviser and only conducts business in states where it is properly registered or is excluded from registration requirements. Registration is not an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators and does not mean the adviser has achieved a specific level of skill or ability. This is not a legal or financial recommendation and should be used for informational purposes only.